Sunday, April 26, 2009

Aww - Thanks!!


Thank you to Ambrosia over at Fire and Ice for awarding me the Sisterhood Award. I'm flattered Ambrosia! If you haven't met Ambrosia yet, you can find her on one of the FIVE blogs she maintains. Yep, she's one busy blogger!




And here's an award that's new to me and that I am thrilled to receive. Thank you to Melissa from Melissa's Bookshelf. You've got to check out Melissa's blog - it's beautiful and she's been running a fantastic series of posts on blog improvement. I've been bookmarking them - someday I will have more time than commitments and will get around to sprucing up my blog. And the post awarding me this honour had a wonderful list of bloggers I've yet to discover. If you haven't met Melissa yet - you're missing a great blog.

9 comments:

Liyana said...

Congrats! :D

Morgan Mandel said...

Congratulations - both great awards. The kuala bear is really cute.

Morgan Mandel
http://morganmandel.blogspot.com

Marie said...

Congratulations, Luanne!

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations on your well deserved awards.

Jo-Jo said...

Congrats to you Luanne!

Bingo said...

Hooray for you, Luanne! You certainly deserve it!...I love them both but that panda is just too cute! Enjoy the honors!

Melissa O. said...

Aww, thank YOU, Luanne. I appreciate your very kind words about my blog. :-)

Anna said...

Congrats! You deserve every award you get!

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric

Alyce said...

Congratulations on the awards!