Thursday, October 31, 2013

Over the Counter #186

What book caught my eye this week as it passed over the library counter and under my scanner?

Well, it might be too late for this year's Hallowe'en costume, but 1000 Incredible Costume & Cosplay Ideas by Yaya Han, Allison Deblasio and Joey Marsocci has some fantastic ideas to keep in mind for next year!

From Quarry Books:

"1000 Incredible Costume and Cosplay Ideas provides a broad and detailed glimpse into the ingenious artistry and attention to detail behind some of the most fabulous costumes you can find. Featuring costumes from popular convention-goers to professional craftsman, this stunning, photo-filled book by Joey Marsocci and Allison DeBlasio of Dr. Grymm Laboratories walks you through scads of your favorite characters as imagined and created by fans."

(Over the Counter is a regular feature at A Bookworm's World. I've sadly come to the realization that I cannot physically read every book that catches my interest as it crosses over my counter at the library. But...I can mention them and maybe one of them will catch your eye as well. See if your local library has them on their shelves!)

No comments: