Saturday, September 13, 2014

You Can't Judge a Book By Its Cover #21

- You Can't Judge a Book By Its Cover - Which is very true.
But you can like one cover version better than another...
 
US/Canadian cover
UK cover
I was hunting down cover art for my review of Gregg Hurwitz's latest book, Don't Look Back, and came across the  US/Canadian cover on the left and the UK cover on the right. Both are good, but I'm going with the UK cover this week. I found it interesting that the US cover features the male antagonist and the UK cover has the female protagonist. I'm rooting for Eve. And I just like the colours of the UK cover better. Either way, I thought it was a good escapist thriller read. Which cover do you prefer? Have you read, or do you plan to read Don't Look Back?
You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover is a regular Saturday feature on A Bookworm's World. 

1 comment:

bermudaonion said...

I don't think I like one more than the other since they both have a similar feel.