Saturday, October 11, 2014

You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover #25

- You can't judge a book by its cover - which is very true.
But you can like one cover version better than another...
 
US/Canadian cover
UK cover
This week's entry is for a book I am really looking forward to. John Grisham's last book, Sycamore Row, was excellent. I'm really looking forward to his newest book, Gray Mountain,  releasing on Oct. 21/14. The US/Canadian cover is on the left and the UK cover is on the right. This week, I'm going to go with the North American cover. I must admit to not being quite sure what is on the UK cover - I think it might be a match flame? Which cover do you prefer? Do you plan to read Gray Mountain?

You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover is a regular Saturday feature on A Bookworm's World. 


No comments: